Thursday 18 November 2010

New Bike

Well my bike turned up today - with the back wheel, gears etc all attached. According to the rest of it is was easy assembly! Well I'm obviously rubbish with bikes because it took me 2 hours and most of what I did was thanks to my little brother on the phone!

So I thought I would take it for a quick ride and theres something not right - first time out the handle bars had swiveled so was going opposite was to the wheel - I obviously didn't do it up tight enough, so sorted that, 2nd time out got so far, breaked and my front wheel didn't break, so back to the house it was to tighten them.

I couldn't hardly do anything on it because something isn't right, but I just can't put my finger on it, I think its the front brakes, so what I have decided to do is wait until tommorow when my hands aren't as sore, I'm not annoyed at it and can look at it with fresh eyes.

My other thought was that maybe its there gears theres 18 for peaks sake 3 on one side and 6 on the other - might need to get some advice for them as I havent' a scoobie!

No comments:

Post a Comment