Tuesday 16 November 2010

Gym Triathlon Training

Went this morning to the gym induction - nothing exciting there, just show around. I said I would go at 8 o clock this evening which I did. Prior to this I decided to try and find out a good routine for the gym. This is what I found

Exercise 1st Circuit 2nd Circuit 3rd Circuit

Bike 6mins 4mins 2mins
Treadmill 6mins 4mins 2mins
Rower 3mins 2mins 1min
Stepper 3 mins 2mins 1min

For me I had the bike at level 4, Treadmill at level 7, Rower at level 7 and the stepper at level 4.

My results came back as:

Exercise 1st Circuit 2nd Circuit 3rd Circuit

Bike 2.67km 1.40km 0.75km
Treadmill 0.64km 0.46km 0.22km
Rower 565m 321m 177m
Stepper 0.29km 0.18km 0.09km

Not a bad start - infact I was covered in sweat and bright red! I do need to find some way not to go so red, because I go red at the smallest thing! The plan is to do this once a week, so you will get the results from that - obviously the run won't improve as such until I decide to move the speed up! I want to improve the rest before I do that especially since my legs are aching lol

If you would like to sponser me you can do it online: http://www.runningsponsorme.org/samanthacairns

No comments:

Post a Comment