Wednesday 17 November 2010

Motivation around the house

This is a quick post to show you some of the motivations I have around the house:


This one is one the fridge it shows all the days I have left until the Triathlon, everyday I fill in what I have done today - at the bottom is a key for whether it was home exercise, gym, swim, run, cycle extra lol.






This is my monthly test for the swim, cycle and run and an overall time if I have done it in one go - this is to see how I am improving









The final one which I did today is 9 Workout cards for the Gym - I will always have one to follow and won't get bored. It also means I go with a plan :)







Also I have Changed my aim time from 2 hours overall to a realistic aim of 1 hour 45 and a ideal aim of 1 hour 30 mins.

No comments:

Post a Comment