Wednesday 10 November 2010

500m Swim

Since I will be swimming 500m in the Triathlon I thought I would do the swim to see where I am at - I was very impressed to find that I did it in 15mins and wasn't too dead at the end of it. The problem I found was I didn't put my swimming cap on! Need to learn to do that!

Also my Trisuit came today, its shorts (just above the knee) one piece suit - it has a zip at the front. Its supposed to be quick drying so that you don't change out of it after the swim. I have yet to try that one! However I did feel very sporty in it, even though I'm not.

My gym induction has been moved to Tuesday so I will wait and see before I do the 20km and 5km test to see where I am at. I know I could do it outside but I'm still a pansy at the moment and find it too cold. I need to know where I am so that I know what I need to focus my training on, and although the gym bike/treadmills aren't the same as the real thing it is a start!

No comments:

Post a Comment