Wednesday 1 December 2010

December Cycle Ride

First day of the month and I thought I would get the 20km bike ride out the way - now as you can imagine with the snow or ice it wasn't outside it was in the gym again. I did it in 42:54 which is faster than begining of last month where it was 44:40.

Aswell as the 20km bike ride I did the following weights: (all 10*2)

Seated Leg Curl ---------- 30kg
Seated Leg Press --------- 50kg
Calf Extention ------------ 35kg
Leg Extention ------------ 25kg
Row/Rear Deltoid -------- 15kg
Chest Press -------------- 15kg
Shoulder Press ----------- 3kg
Assisted Chin Up --------- 47kg
and 50 Sit Ups

Also incase your intrested (I was fasinated to see lol) Here is my almost monthly totals (starting 11th November and finishing today)

2441 Calories (not including any walking)
12690 kg Lifted
26.14 miles traveled

lol normally you would do Running, Swimming and Cycle - work out the hours and distance travelled on each - I will do it in Feburary when I finally have a full month of exercise!

No comments:

Post a Comment