Thursday 2 December 2010

Gym Bug

I think I have caught the gym bug which is always dangerous. After a really good session yesterday I decided last night I would try and push my tri work out today. But after a day of oversleeping and getting late to work, sniffing and snivelling all day, no concentration and a headache I decided I won't do I will rest and have a day off.

That was all good but it got to just gone half 6 and felt an urge to go I managed to ignore it for about 40 minutes but then went and got changed and I'm glad I did because I beat the majority of my times. Except for the stepper and the crosstrainer. Here are my results today:





The reason there is one on the crosstrainer is because the rowers were all taken up. The whole point of this routine is that you don't stop and the problem is you never know how long other people are going to take. I did the stepper first to try and wait them out but in the end I thought I best do another exercise instead.

I will say listen to your body ignore your routine if you body is telling you something different - otherwise you will make yourself ill. On this routine your supposed to go from one machine to the next without a break until you finish the circuit - after my cycle I was really thirsty so I took a 30 second break so that I could have a cup of water and get some fluids into me! But remember is you are drinking drink slowly and don't gulp.

One last thing that I noticed tonight is I really missed my partner on the weight section, I think my form went down, and I made a silly mistake on one of them. He was at work tonight but I do appreciate him being there because whilst he's couting I can concentrate on my form.

No comments:

Post a Comment