Tuesday 7 December 2010

Gym Time

Again wasn't going to go to the gym but because Co-Op didn't have any eggs so I couldn't have my soldiers and egg I went to the gym instead. I am pleased I did here are my 10 minute challenege results:


Now I'm still not 100% which shows as I get through it. My bike is an improvement from the last time I was well - although worst than yesterday when I was ill.

My run I am very pleased with, it is slowly creeping up - I wonder if I can reach 2km in 10minutes, I doubt before Australia but certainly at some point in the next year!!

Now my rower was worse and my cross trainer was worse (I only did 5minutes on the CT).


The reason I didn't do the weights today wasn't just because I was dying but also because I was the only one in the gym and while I wasn't feel to good I thought it wasn't the best idea to do weights on my own (which generally isn't a good idea anyways) but I did do 50 Jack Knives when I went home.

The plan for tommorow night is to improve my times on my Tri workout.

No comments:

Post a Comment