Tuesday 14 December 2010

Working Through a Cold

I never thought I would be complaining about a cold - well I am. After a brilliant Friday session with my first ever 5km it killed me. It was because I was ill so what I would of been feeling anyways was 10 * worse. I was asleep for 22 hours of so on Saturday and wasn't much better Sunday however we did take the dog for over an hour out to Wendover Woods which has some lovely steep hills!

Again on Monday I wasn't well, so today I knew I had to go slowly in the gym- if I was going to go at all. I did decide to go and decided to do a easy 30min bike, on Fat Burn, not because I want to loose fat but because it controls the resistance so my heart rate stayed low. I wasn't to sure because I didn't feel I was working hard enough but I stuck at it and ignored the temptation to up the level.

After 30mins I got to 17.40km which I was suprised at. I was feeling good - a little sweaty but not out of breath so jumped on the cross trainer - did fat burn again and lasted less than a minuted because I couldn't breath through the nose and thought I won't risk it - I've done my 30mins that I said I would I'l leave it at that. (although I did jog home just to make me feel better)

If I wasn't going away I would of pushed it - however I want to be 110% going to Auz

No comments:

Post a Comment