Friday 11 February 2011

Back into It

Right it has been time to man up and get my arse off the sofa and start my training back up! I was going to ease into it slowly but that went out the window when I got there. So CV wise this I did 10km in 22.26 which I think is a decent time for me and the without a break I went to running 2.5km (so half the distances required for my triathlon and without the swim) I did the run in 19.10 again which I think is ok but does need improving. I did it 0.25km at 6 and 0.25km at 11 which killed me to be fair and I will be doing a gradual moving up in the speed which gets me there fastest and doesn't kill me!!

Because we haven't got a huge amount of time today we only did 1 min max of press ups and sit ups with no weights! I did worse than I normally do with 17 press ups (girly ones I have yet to advance to proper ones) and 29 sit ups.

We have planned tommorow my first outside run in who knows how many years! Fingers crossed its not raining.

No comments:

Post a Comment