Sunday 1 May 2011

2nd Week of Full Training

Well 2nd week of proper training with half a plan and its gone really really well and ignoring the headache that has nothing to do with the training I'm feeling fabolous! Total exercise time wise it is looking like this:

Week 1: 156mins
Week 2: 233mins

So a massive increase although I'm not sure it will be as much next week! I had 3 sessions in the gym - 2 10min challanges that I want to show you the results of, and then a random gym session with biking and running.

Went twice swimming - which I had a bad one and a really good one both over 600m, unfortunatly the really good one I didn't get split times - which is unfortunate but Alex couldn't see me to time me. However because of this I have taken the bullet and brought a swim watch - which counts the laps/times/pace etc for me. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that it works because it is a fairly pricey bit of kit! But Alex won't always be there - in fact the majority of the time won't be there since I'l probably do it on the way back to work.

Today I did a long walk with my puppy and husband - normally I wouldn't count this as *exercise* but since I've had a headache all day and already had my two days off I thought something was better than nothing. So we walked faster and for longer than we normally do.

So at the moment my weeks are, 4 days of 1 session training, 1 day of 2 sessions, and 2 days off. It doesn't matter what days they are on as long as I can try to keep to it. It starts Monday and finishes on Sunday.

Anyway I wanted to show you my 10 minute challenge results so here they are:


Whats even better than doing my best on 4 out 5 of the activities this is after I had done a really good session (my longest!) at the pool.

Definatly in a brilliant mood this week - lets hope the coming weeks are the same if not better! However what I have missed out on this week is outside work both on the bike and running. So my aim next week is to get at least 1 session of each in.

No comments:

Post a Comment